Script for negative keywords

Alexander Schwarz

Jan 6, 2022, 9:15:23 AMJan 6
to Google Ads Scripts Forum
I'm looking for a way to import negative keyword lists from a google sheet, so I can add to the sheet and the lists are updated automagically.

I think I've seen a script or a solution for this usecase some months ago, but I can find it.

Any ideas?

Google Ads Scripts Forum Advisor

Jan 6, 2022, 9:53:58 PMJan 6
to adwords...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Thanks for reaching out. Harry here, from the Google Ads Scripts Team.

We do have the following solution scripts available on our end that could relate to your requirement. Feel free to read through their use case. On the other hand, I can walk you through the process of implementing a script from scratch to meet your specific requirement. Please see initial references below: Please note as well that you can add up to 5,000 negative keywords per list, and create up to 20 negative keyword lists in your account. See this link for more information in this regard.

Let me know if you have questions.

Thanks,
Google Logo
Harry Cliford Rivera
Google Ads Scripts Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2UhA1c:ref

Alexander Schwarz

Jan 10, 2022, 10:22:18 AMJan 10
to Google Ads Scripts Forum
Thanks this was precisely the script I was looking for.

I have some improvements in mind that I can't implement myself, but your pointers are a good start.