Use of clickConversionRate and ConvertedClicks in Reports ?

Arun Jain

Mar 28, 2017, 1:25:23 AM3/28/17
to AdWords Scripts Forum
So we were using clickConversionRate and ConvertedClicks for calculation of of MaxCPC, back in November this were deprecated and where suppose to be sunset in Feb, 2017 but I am still able to use it. So my question is are they going to sunset or not ? if yes when ?

we added apiVersion: 'v201605' to reports to still get  clickConversionRate and ConvertedClicks and v201605 as supposed to be already sunset. we want to use that as long as possible.

We have already created the alternative script (without clickConversionRate and ConvertedClicks) with v201702 specification, but would like to use clickConversionRate and ConvertedClicks as long as possible.

var reportData = {};
var report = AdWordsApp.report("SELECT AllConversionValue, Conversions, ValuePerConversion, ConvertedClicks, ConversionRate, ClickConversionRate, Clicks, Device FROM KEYWORDS_PERFORMANCE_REPORT WHERE AdGroupId = " + adGroupId + " DURING " + date['dateFrom'] + "," + date['dateTo'] + "", { apiVersion: 'v201605'});
var rows = report.rows();
    var i = 0;
while (rows.hasNext()) {
        var row = rows.next();
      reportData[i] = {'AllConversionValue': row['AllConversionValue'].replace(',', ''), 'Conversions': row['Conversions'], 'ValuePerConversion': row['ValuePerConversion'], 'ConvertedClicks': row['ConvertedClicks'], 'ConversionRate': row['ConversionRate'], 'ClickConversionRate': row['ClickConversionRate'], 'Clicks': row['Clicks'].replace(',', ''), 'Device': row['Device'] };
        i++;
}

Vincent Racaza (AdWords Scripts Team)

Mar 28, 2017, 2:15:45 AM3/28/17
to AdWords Scripts Forum
Hi Arun,

For v201605 reporting, it will be sunset today, March 28, 2017. You can also check the complete sunset schedule here.

With this, please use the latest apiVersion for Scripts reporting which is v201609.

Thanks,
Vincent Racaza
AdWords Scripts Team

Arun Jain

Mar 29, 2017, 6:56:05 AM3/29/17
to AdWords Scripts Forum
Thank You for replying, today is 29th of March and I am still able to ConvertedClicks, ClickConversionRate

Vincent Racaza (AdWords Scripts Team)

Mar 30, 2017, 1:32:00 AM3/30/17
to AdWords Scripts Forum
Hi Arun,

When I run the v201605 reporting  in my test account, specifically the KEYWORDS_PERFORMANCE_REPORT, I already got this error:
     Invalid reporting query: UNSUPPORTED_VERSION: RequestError.UNSUPPORTED_VERSION.

Could you confirm again in your end if you can still query from v201605 reports?

Arun Jain

Mar 30, 2017, 5:08:53 AM3/30/17
to AdWords Scripts Forum
Hi,
Yes It is giving error UNSUPPORTED_VERSION: RequestError.UNSUPPORTED_VERSION.
V201605 is not working anymore.

Thanks