Keyword filter by date added?

Richard Warriner

Jun 27, 2012, 9:39:09 AM6/27/12
to adwords...@googlegroups.com
I've had a read through the documentation and I don't know whether or not I've missed it but I was looking for something along the lines of filtering the keywords by the date that they were added in order to track the performance of newly added keywords, is there functionality for this?

Eric Koleda

Jun 27, 2012, 12:52:38 PM6/27/12
to adwords...@googlegroups.com
Hi Richard,

Unfortunately it's not possible to filter by, or determine, when a given keyword was added. The best approximation is to look for keywords that had greater than one impression during a given time period:

var keywordsIterator = AdWordsApp.keywords()

.forDateRange('20120101', '20120201')

.withCondition('Impressions > 0')

.get();

Best,
- Eric Koleda, AdWords scripts team

Richard Warriner

Jun 28, 2012, 4:12:59 AM6/28/12
to adwords...@googlegroups.com
Hi Eric, thanks for your response.

Is there a possibility that Change History will be accessible by the scripts in the future?

Eric Koleda

Jun 28, 2012, 1:43:38 PM6/28/12
to adwords...@googlegroups.com
Hi Richard,

There are no plans to expose change history data, but I'll mention the idea to the team.

Best,
- Eric

Örjan Toräng

Mar 20, 2013, 6:59:21 AM3/20/13
to adwords...@googlegroups.com
Hi Eric,

Any news regarding to be able to export change history data with detailed information?

BR,
Örjan

Kevin Winter (AdWords Scripts Team)

Mar 20, 2013, 2:57:45 PM3/20/13
to adwords...@googlegroups.com
We don't have any new information at this time.

- Kevin Winter
AdWords Script Team