Low SKU Script needs small correction

Ju-mie Geißert

May 25, 2023, 9:52:00 AM5/25/23
to Google Ads Scripts Forum
Hi all,

a client of mine gave me a heads up about a small mistake within the script (https://github.com/google/low_volume_skus/blob/main/low_volume_skus.js)  implementation guide:

In line 22 it states: 'custom_label4' but it instead it should be: 'custom_label_4'
This causes error notifications when implementing the script. Is there any option to change this?

Thanks,
Ju-mie

Google Ads Scripts Forum Advisor

May 29, 2023, 6:29:03 AM5/29/23
to adwords...@googlegroups.com

Hi Ju-mie,

Thank you for reaching out to the Google Ads Scripts Team.

Please do note that this script has a set function already, and makes use of the field segments.product_custom_attribute4. If you would have any clarifications on how this script should function, I would instead recommend you reach out to the author via the Issues tab of this script's respective GitHub page as they would be better equipped to provide support and insights to a script in which they created. I've included a link below on how you may do so.

Reference links:

This message is in relation to case "ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2ltGEy:ref"

Thanks,

Google Logo Google Ads Scripts Team

Ju-mie Geißert

Jun 6, 2023, 4:47:20 AM6/6/23
to Google Ads Scripts Forum
Thank you!

Google Ads Scripts Forum Advisor

Jun 9, 2023, 1:37:20 AM6/9/23
to adwords...@googlegroups.com

Hi Ju-mie,

Glad to help. Don't hesitate to reach out for any Google Ads Scripts concerns.