Technical Support Request for Google Shopping Other search terms

su susie

Apr 24, 2024, 12:15:23 PMApr 24
to Google Ads Scripts Forum
Dear  Google Ads Scripts Team,
I am a user interested in Google Scripts, and I have some technical questions and needs regarding the use of Google Scripts. I hope to receive your assistance and support.

I would like to consult about data access and processing with Google Scripts. Specifically, I would like to know if there are any methods to retrieve Other search terms from Google Shopping Ads. I understand that Google values the protection of user data, and I will adhere to Google's policies and guidelines, intending to use the data solely to improve my own advertising campaigns and marketing strategies.

Lastly, I would like to express my gratitude for the excellent service and support provided by the Google team. I believe your team can provide satisfactory solutions for me.

Looking forward to your reply.

Thank you!

Nils Rooijmans

Jun 11, 2024, 2:31:41 AM (10 days ago) Jun 11
to Google Ads Scripts Forum
unfortunately, Google Ads scripts does not have a feature that enables access to data regarding the 'Other search terms'.  Google does not want to share it.

Hope this helps,

Nils Rooijmans
https://nilsrooijmans.com
See my Google Ads Scripts FAQ to avoid the same mistakes I made: https://nilsrooijmans.com/google-ads-scripts-faq/

Google Ads Scripts Forum Advisor

Jun 11, 2024, 5:30:20 AM (10 days ago) Jun 11
to adwords...@googlegroups.com

Hi

Thank you for reaching out to the Google Ads Scripts support team.

Thank you Nils for providing the solution.

As Nils informed, Google Ads scripts does not have a feature that enables access to data regarding the 'Other search terms'.

Kindly reach out to us if you still have any concerns.

This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02tJHNo:ref" (ADR-00239415)

Thanks,

Google Logo Google Ads Scripts Team