Exclude 'Content suitable for families'

Pascal

Feb 10, 2020, 8:34:02 AM2/10/20
to Google Ads Scripts Forum
Hi,

Is it possible to exclude 'Content suitable for families' through scripting, as shown in video campaign settings under 'Content exclusions' -> 'Excluded types and labels'?

It seems it is only possible to exclude 'DL-G: General audiences' as a whole, but not just the sublabel for families.

Google Ads Scripts Forum Advisor

Feb 10, 2020, 11:41:12 AM2/10/20
to adwords-scripts+apn2wqf-rlvfh-_h...@googlegroups.com, adwords-scripts+apn2wqf-rlvfh-_h...@googlegroups.co, adwords...@googlegroups.com
Hi Pascal,

At the moment, the only scripts supported content labels for video campaigns are:

VIDEO_RATING_DV_G, VIDEO_RATING_DV_PG, VIDEO_RATING_DV_T, VIDEO_RATING_DV_MA, VIDEO_NOT_YET_RATED, EMBEDDED_VIDEO, LIVE_STREAMING_VIDEO, GAMES, VIDEO_SENS_TRAGEDY, VIDEO_SENS_SOCIAL_ISSUES

You can find content label documentation here. Any relevant scripts updates will be posted on our blog

Regards,
Matt
Google Ads Scripts Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5001UV0K7g:ref

Pascal

Feb 11, 2020, 2:43:52 AM2/11/20
to Google Ads Scripts Forum
Hi Matt,

Thanks for your reply. I was aware of the documentation. Do you have any idea if this content label will be added in the (near) future?

Google Ads Scripts Forum Advisor

Feb 11, 2020, 5:29:28 AM2/11/20
to adwords...@googlegroups.com
Hi Pascal,

Let me raise a feature request to the team so that the 'Content suitable for families' type will be included to the returned values of getContentLabelType() method. However, there is no guarantee that this content type will be supported soon. Please continue to follow our blog to receive updates and new releases.

Regards,
Ejay

Pascal

Feb 11, 2020, 7:05:25 AM2/11/20
to Google Ads Scripts Forum
Thanks a lot Ejay. I'll keep an eye on the blog.