Is there a way to create/update customer email list (Shared Library->Audience) via adwrods sript?

Юрий Кочетков

Aug 4, 2018, 6:02:20 PM8/4/18
to AdWords Scripts Forum
In the Shared Library section we are able to create a customer emal list for remarketing.
I wonder is it possible to create or update such list using adwords script?
The idea is to update it automatically with new data comes from CRM.

Thanks

Joyce Lava (AdWords Scripts Team)

Aug 6, 2018, 3:58:46 AM8/6/18
to AdWords Scripts Forum
Hi,

I'm afraid there is currently no available method for creating or updating the members of an existing customer email list for remarketing in AdWords Scripts. What's currently available are the methods for managing and retrieving audience object and UserList object.

Regards,
Joyce
AdWords Scripts Team