Missing field campaign.biddingStrategyType

Maciek Frączek

May 19, 2023, 3:45:27 AM5/19/23
to Google Ads Scripts Forum
Hi mi script just stop working correctly in this week, last friadya it worked without any errors.
this is the error message:

SystemError: Could not read from Google Ads (Internal details: Missing field campaign.biddingStrategyType in object { "campaign": { "resourceName": "customers/xxxx/campaigns/xxxxx", "advertisingChannelType": "SEARCH", "experimentType": "BASE", "maximizeConversions": { "targetCpaMicros": "6000000" }, "baseCampaign": "customers/xxx/campaigns/xxx", "name": "xxxxx",

I will be greatfull for your help

Google Ads Scripts Forum Advisor

May 22, 2023, 3:08:13 AM5/22/23
to adwords...@googlegroups.com

Hi Maciek,

Thank you for reaching out to the Google Ads Scripts Forum Channel.

Would you be able to re-create (by copying the code from this script and pasting it to a newly created script) and re-authorize the script, and observe if the same issue would persist on your end? If it would, we'd highly appreciate it if the following information could be provided for our team's investigation:

You may send these privately via the Reply to author option. Note that you may need to join the Google Group for you to use this option. If this option is not available on your end still, you may send it through our email (googleadsscr...@google.com) instead.

Best regards,

This message is in relation to case "ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2lJZGc:ref"

Thanks,

Google Logo Google Ads Scripts Team