Kevin Winter is doing a great job!

Jay Wilner

Feb 7, 2013, 11:24:35 AM2/7/13
to adwords...@googlegroups.com
Just wanted to say that Kevin Winter is doing a fantastic job keeping up with all these posts and showing he really cares!

thanks alot kevin!

LiefLokket

Feb 7, 2013, 6:21:41 PM2/7/13
to adwords...@googlegroups.com
Dealing with n00bs is no experienced programmers idea of fun!

This is the first set of code i actually have a use for...... so need some "hand holding"....without it, i'll give up and my 10+ clients won't be getting the benefit .

It would be great if there were other MVP Forum Moderators to help...to take the weight of yer man Kevin..

Ilya

Feb 7, 2013, 7:02:52 PM2/7/13
to adwords...@googlegroups.com
Agree 100%. Kevin is awesome!

JakobWa

Feb 8, 2013, 3:16:51 AM2/8/13
to adwords...@googlegroups.com
I agree! Fast and thorough!

D L

May 21, 2013, 5:37:00 PM5/21/13
to adwords...@googlegroups.com
yep, thanks kevin!!

Matt Gross

May 21, 2013, 7:15:09 PM5/21/13
to adwords...@googlegroups.com
Completely agreed.  Kevin is awesome, and does a wonderful job.

Michael King

May 22, 2013, 4:39:43 AM5/22/13
to adwords...@googlegroups.com
Shout out to Kevin and all his help with my Scripts!

Your a star

Alan Daitch

May 22, 2013, 5:08:41 PM5/22/13
to adwords...@googlegroups.com