RE: Ads Scripts Beta. The error code is not in this version

Message has been deleted

Google Ads Scripts Forum Advisor

Sep 8, 2021, 10:00:42 PMSep 8
to adwords...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Thanks for reaching out. Harry here, from the Google Ads Scripts Team.

Can you kindly provide your CID and script name so I can take a closer look at the issue you are encountering and guide you accordingly? You may send them here or privately via the reply to author option. Note that you may need to join the Google Group for you to use this option. If this option is not available at your end still, you may send it through our email (googleadsscr...@google.com) instead.

As a side note, if you're having trouble receiving private replies from us, please check your Spam folder. Additionally, please add the 'From address' on that email to your contact list to ensure we aren't flagged as Spam in future messages. If you don't see a message from us in your Spam folder, please email us directly at googleadsscr...@google.com referring to this forum thread.

Looking forward to your reply.

Thanks,
Google Logo
Harry Cliford Rivera