How can I increase the bid in weather-based Bid Modifier by X%?

Laura Höß

Nov 13, 2015, 9:08:41 AM11/13/15
to AdWords Scripts Forum
Hello there,
does anybody know how I can e.g. increase the bid by 20% when the sun shines, instead of setting a fix cpc?
How do I write that in the Google Chart? Simply + 20%?

Thank you!

Tyler Sidell (AdWords Scripts Team)

Nov 13, 2015, 10:55:28 AM11/13/15
to AdWords Scripts Forum
Hi Laura,

It sounds like you are using the Weather-based Campaign script. If so, in the Google Sheet, you can place the bid modifier as 0.2 for 20%. A bid modifier is a multiplier applied to bids which match this platform. For instance, a bid modifier of 1.2 would increase the bid to 120%.

Thanks,
Tyler Sidell
AdWords Scripts Team