QueryError when pulling from new shopping product resource

Karl

Jun 17, 2024, 7:30:00 AM (4 days ago) Jun 17
to Google Ads Scripts Forum
Hi,
I am trying to pull a report from the new shopping_product resource, and I am getting the following error: "Ca: QueryError.UNRECOGNIZED_FIELD: Unrecognized fields in the query: 'shopping_product.item_id', 'shopping_product.availability', 'shopping_product.title', 'shopping_product.issues'."

This is my full query:
"SELECT shopping_product.item_id, shopping_product.title, shopping_product.availability, shopping_product.issues, metrics.clicks, metrics.impressions, metrics.conversions_value, metrics.cost_micros FROM shopping_product WHERE segments.date DURING LAST_30_DAYS"

The Google Ads Query Builder claims the query is valid. Please guide me on how to move forward here.

Best,

Google Ads Scripts Forum

Jun 17, 2024, 12:16:41 PM (4 days ago) Jun 17
to Google Ads Scripts Forum

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out to the Google Ads Scripts support team.

By reviewing your query, I understand that you're encountered with an issue while executing the query. Please provide the below details for further investigation.

  • Google Ads account ID, or CID.

  • Name of the script.

  • Error details or a screenshot of the issue (if any).

Also, if the script uses a spreadsheet, please provide a shareable link to the spreadsheet. You can follow this guide to share a file publicly.

You can send the details via Reply privately to the author option, or direct private reply to this email.

Thanks,
Google Ads Scripts team.