Worldwide targeting checker script not working

Cynthia Dodhybul

Sep 9, 2021, 10:42:23 AM9/9/21
to Google Ads Scripts Forum
Hi there,
I'm trying to implement a script that will flag any campaigns that don’t have any location targeting applied.

However, I tried to create the targeting error to test in the account, and unfortunately it doesn't return any error.

867-862-7807

can you please help me understand why this isn't working?

Many thanks,
Cynthia

Google Ads Scripts Forum Advisor

Sep 9, 2021, 10:23:49 PM9/9/21
to adwords...@googlegroups.com
Hi Cynthia,

Thanks for reaching out. Harry here, from the Google Ads Scripts Team.

I checked the scripts on your account and can see that you may have added the whole script inside the default main function which makes the script to not execute at all. Kindly take note that when you create/copy Solutions or other ready made scripts from third parties you would need to replace/remove the default main function upon creating a new script in the Google Ads UI.

Kindly try and let me know how it goes.

Thanks,
Google Logo
Harry Cliford Rivera