New Script Experience - Link Checker Script

Lior Mantsur

Sep 6, 2022, 2:35:41 AM9/6/22
to Google Ads Scripts Forum
Hi,

We have on our account a Link Checker script that runs on a daily basis.
We want to migrate to the new script experience, how can we do it?
We need some help managing it.

Thank you,
Lior

Google Ads Scripts Forum

Sep 20, 2022, 6:17:52 AM9/20/22
to Google Ads Scripts Forum
Reposting the last inquiry (https://groups.google.com/g/adwords-scripts/c/DKLLfegncl8) from the forum as it wasn't routed to our support queue.

Regards,
Yasmin
Google Ads Scripts Team

Google Ads Scripts Forum

Sep 22, 2022, 5:35:10 AM9/22/22
to Google Ads Scripts Forum
Reposting the last inquiry (https://groups.google.com/g/adwords-scripts/c/DKLLfegncl8) from the forum as it wasn't routed to our support queue.

Regards,
Yasmin
Google Ads Scripts Team

Google Ads Scripts Forum Advisor

Sep 23, 2022, 1:37:56 AM9/23/22
to adwords...@googlegroups.com

Hi Lior,

Thank you for reaching out to us. This is Yasmin from the Google Ads scripts team.

Are you able to clarify if the Link checker solution script you have from your account is one from the solutions scripts of the Google Ads scripts legacy version? If yes, you can be able to migrate them by going to our latest documentation, navigating to the specific link checker solution script you are using and then update the code based on the fields you had set in your existing script. I do believe that there already is a migrated version for the Link Checker - Single Account as well as for the Link Checker - Manager Account.

If you are not using our solution scripts, then I would advise you migrate your script by referring to our migration guide. For additional resources you can refer to, these documents and tools should prove useful to migrate the script:

Let us know if we can assist you with anything else. If you would still experience an error after migrating the script, kindly provide the following details so we can further our investigation and assist you accordingly:

  • Google Ads account ID / CID
  • Script name

Regards,

Google Logo