Fetch a SA360 webquery

Mario Johannsen

Mar 15, 2021, 2:50:41 AM3/15/21
to Google Ads Scripts Forum
Hi,

how can I fetch a SA360 Webquery (and/or import it to Google Spreadsheet)?

Best regards,
Mario

Google Ads Scripts Forum Advisor

Mar 15, 2021, 4:48:43 AM3/15/21
to adwords...@googlegroups.com

Hi Mario,

Thanks for reaching out. I am Harry from the Google Ads Scripts Team.

Please be informed that this channel is only for Google Ads Scripts concerns. Therefore, if you are using web queries that is from the Search Ads 360 UI, kindly reach out to the Search Ads 360 Product Support Team instead as they are more equipped in helping with regard to your concern of exporting SA360 web queries into a Google Spreadsheet. You may seek assistance from their team through this link.

Thanks,

Google Logo
Harry Cliford Rivera
Google Ads Scripts Team