MailApp.sendEmail - 550 Rejected by header based Anti-Spoofing policy

Enrico Tarantino

May 23, 2016, 3:54:07 AM5/23/16
to AdWords Scripts Forum
Hi everybody,
from saturday when i try to send multi email with MailApp.sendEmail tag, it returns me back the following error mex

The error that the other server returned was:

550 Rejected by header based Anti-Spoofing policy: enrico@*****.com - https://protect-eu.mimecast.com/s/6DWMBu7O6kMUb?domain=community.mimecast.com

From last avril to last friday this error mex not appeared, why?
ty.

Jaren Callo (AdWords Scripts Team)

May 23, 2016, 12:27:24 PM5/23/16
to AdWords Scripts Forum
Hi Enrico,

Kindly send your CID (reply privately to the author) along with the name of the script so that we can investigate on this?

Thanks,
Jaren P. Callo
AdWords Scripts Team

Jaren Callo (AdWords Scripts Team)

May 23, 2016, 1:51:11 PM5/23/16
to AdWords Scripts Forum
Hi Enrico,

Checking on the error code 550, it seems that the email address provided was caught on the Anti-Spoofing policy. The URL you provided has information on what caused the issue and suggested resolution. I suggest you go through the link and follow the resolution to prevent this from happening again.

Thanks,
Jaren P. Callo
AdWords Scripts Team