Larger Scale Link Checker Cloud Setup

Scott

Jan 10, 2020, 5:22:13 PM1/10/20
to Google Ads Scripts Forum
Hi there, I'm in the Cloud Setup process for the Link Checker and running into problems with the App Engine Creation step.

Problem: When clicking the Create Application button I get a return of "The caller does not have permission".

Here's what I've done so far:
- Created a cloud project and entered the project ID
- Enabled both API's (App Engine Admin & Datastore)
- Named and set the cloud project as the platform project

I've also created a service account and shared the sheet with that email address.

I'm not sure what else to troubleshoot at this point. Any advice would really be appreciated.

Thank you,
Scott

Google Ads Scripts Forum Advisor

Jan 13, 2020, 3:40:14 AM1/13/20
to adwords...@googlegroups.com
Hi Scott,

Thanks for posting your concern.

So that I can check the issue, could you provide the following details via Reply privately to author option?
1. Screenshot of the error
2. Customer ID where the solution script is implemented
3. Name of the script

Regards,
Ejay
Google Ads Scripts Team