I want to hire you to write a script to create a google ads account

Hai Phan

Jul 2, 2024, 11:39:22 AM (14 hours ago) Jul 2
to Google Ads Scripts Forum
I want to hire you to write a script to create google ads accounts in bulk.
If you can do it please contact me by email: Haic...@gmail.com

Google Ads Scripts Forum

Jul 2, 2024, 6:34:46 PM (7 hours ago) Jul 2
to Google Ads Scripts Forum

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out to the Google Ads Scripts support team.

Please be informed that our team can only assist you with technical queries or concerns related to the Google Ads scripts and are not intended to write scripts on behalf of users.

I hope you understand this. Kindly get back to us if you have any issues.

Thanks,
Google Ads scripts team