Cannot get GDN Campaign From My Client Account

Theerasak Meebunrot

Sep 14, 2021, 2:23:15 AM9/14/21
to Google Ads Scripts Forum
Hi
     How can i get GDN campaign from my client account? Now, I try to use AdsApp.campaigns().get() and AdsApp.videoCampaign().get() but not found campaign ID 14471017427 from account ID 9398810011.
google-ads-script.png
Thank You

Google Ads Scripts Forum Advisor

Sep 14, 2021, 5:51:38 AM9/14/21
to adwords...@googlegroups.com
Hi Theerasak,

Thanks for reaching out. Harry here, from the Google Ads Scripts Team.

I checked on the campaign 14471017427 on your account and it is of type Discovery. Unfortunately, Discovery campaigns are currently not supported through Google Ads Scripts; hence, you are not able to retrieve the concerning campaign through your script. Moreover, the AdsApp.​CampaignSelector will only let you select Search and Display Campaigns. A feature request has already been filed to support discovery campaigns through scripts so allow me to make a follow up on your behalf. However, please do note that all requests are not guaranteed to be supported anytime soon in Google Ads Scripts. In the meantime, please follow our blog for updates and new releases.

Let me know if you have other questions or concerns.

Thanks,
Google Logo
Harry Cliford Rivera
Google Ads Scripts Team