Selecting ALL campaigns

Attila Polyak

Sep 1, 2021, 8:19:11 AMSep 1
to Google Ads Scripts Forum
Hi!

This might be a simple question, but is there a way to select all campaigns with an ads scripts? AdsApp.campaigns() does not work unfortunately as it does not get all campaign types, for examle shopping and video campaigns. Granted AdsApp.shoppingCampaigns() and AdsApp.videoCampaigns() exist for those, but is there any way to actually get all campaigns in an account preferrably in a selector?

Google Ads Scripts Forum Advisor

Sep 1, 2021, 11:52:45 PMSep 1
to adwords...@googlegroups.com
Hi Attila,

Thanks for reaching out. Harry here, from the Google Ads Scripts Team.

A selector for all campaigns is not available currently but what you can do is iterate/loop through each campaign selector. You can refer to code below:
var selectors = [AdsApp.campaigns(), AdsApp.videoCampaigns(), AdsApp.shoppingCampaigns()];
  for(var selector in selectors) {
    var iterator = selectors[selector].get();
    while(iterator.hasNext()) {
      var campaign = iterator.next();
      Logger.log(campaign.getName());
    }
  }
Thanks,
Google Logo
Harry Cliford Rivera
Google Ads Scripts Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2Mkas4:ref

Kevin Mora

Sep 7, 2021, 11:47:59 AMSep 7
to Google Ads Scripts Forum
hi Harry,

I'm able to get campaigns using the code you shared above, but, I'm still not able to get app installs campaigns.

Is there a way to also get app install campaigns, smart campaigns and local campaigns?
Perhaps, there is not a selector for this, but, is there any workaround I can use?

best,
Kevin

Google Ads Scripts Forum Advisor

Sep 8, 2021, 4:02:41 AMSep 8
to adwords...@googlegroups.com
Hi Kevin,

Thanks for reaching out on this as well. Unfortunately, the campaign types you have mentioned (app installs, smart, local) are not currently supported by Google Ads scripts or specifically they do not have a dedicated selector and they will not be included in currently offered campaign selectors. On the other hand, I believe concerning campaign types' performance can be retrieved through Google Ads API Reports which you can filter by AdvertisingChannelSubType. See Reports guide through Google Ads scripts.

Let me know if you need anything else.