Query segment for count of months

Svijetao

Jun 24, 2020, 3:26:48 AM6/24/20
to Google Ads Scripts Forum
Hi Google team,

The objective is trying to exclude the placements with 0 conversion more than 6 months.

We can see that each placement during 6 months time frame being bid for only some months, so point is to give it a chance 6 times.

The question is how to query that condition? This is the current query:

   var placementSelector = AdWordsApp.display().placements()
   .withCondition("Conversions < 1")
   .withCondition("CampaignId = xxxxxx")
   .forDateRange("20190601","20200430");

Thank you,
NT

Google Ads Scripts Forum Advisor

Jun 24, 2020, 5:39:17 AM6/24/20
to adwords...@googlegroups.com
Hi Svijetao,

Thanks for posting your concern.

Upon checking the filters that you've used in the selector, I noticed that CampaignId is being used but, this is not a valid field. If you want to filter the selector with campaign, then, I would recommend using the CampaignName field instead.

Additionally, provided on this link all the available fields that you can use to your placement selector.

Regards,
Ejay
Google Ads Scripts Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q218xvt:ref