Re: issue with script callback function

Message has been deleted

Google Ads Scripts Forum

Jul 2, 2024, 6:33:50 PM (7 hours ago) Jul 2
to Google Ads Scripts Forum

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out to the Google Ads Scripts support team.

Please be informed that I have removed your response from the forums as it contains the PII information.

Upon checking the script under the account you have provided, it is observed that you are getting a timeout error after executing the script. I would like to inform you that you go through the Execution time limits document for more information on this error.

I hope this helps! Kindly get back to us if you still face any issues.

Thanks,
Google Ads scripts team
On Tuesday, July 2, 2024 at 10:04:41 PM UTC+5:30 ismail...@pixis.ai wrote:

Hi,

I am trying to update a batch of changes in my ad accounts. The process was successful until the last batch of 161 changes. The function picked them up, but I did not receive a callback, even though the script continued running for another 20 minutes.

I am unsure why I didn't get a callback for the last 161 changes. However, when I reran the script, all changes were executed successfully.

The content of this email including any attachment(s) is confidential and intended for the recipient(s) specified in this message only. This message and/or any attachment(s) may be privileged or otherwise protected as per applicable laws. It is strictly forbidden to make copies of or share any part of this message including any attachment(s)  with any third party, without a written consent of the sender. If you received this message by mistake, please reply to this message and let us know and delete the email and any attachment(s) from your system.