Too Long To Respond - Beta Experience

Petra Manos

Jun 24, 2022, 3:40:27 AM6/24/22
to Google Ads Scripts Forum
Several of my scripts get error The request took too long to respond

Complete-Cafe-Services-Google-Ads(2).png

This is quite annoying as we have no ability client-side to increase Google Ads resources.

It is happening intermittently, and not always for the same client or the same script.

Any thoughts on resolving this?

Google Ads Scripts Forum Advisor

Jun 24, 2022, 6:15:13 AM6/24/22
to adwords...@googlegroups.com

Hello Petra,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I’m James from the Content API Team. Allow me to assist you.

Can you please provide us with the following information below so that we can further investigate?

  • Google Ads account ID / CID
  • Name of those affected scripts
  • Timestamp when you first encountered the error
  • Are experience this error upon executing your script using the legacy version or the new script experience?

Regards,

Google Logo
James Howell
Google Ads Scripts Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2cCVPO:ref

Google Ads Scripts Forum Advisor

Jun 24, 2022, 6:17:11 AM6/24/22
to adwords...@googlegroups.com

Hello Petra,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I’m James from the Google Ads script support team. Allow me to assist you.

Can you please provide us with the following information below so that we can further investigate?

  • Google Ads account ID / CID
  • Name of those affected scripts
  • Timestamp when you first encountered the error
  • Are you experiencing this error upon executing your script using the legacy version or the new script experience?