Cannot find option to create Image Extention

Ngo Tai

Sep 19, 2021, 3:38:48 PM9/19/21
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hi Google Team!
I'm trying to create Image Extention but I cannot find the option(Image extension) in the list.
Can you guys help me pls.

I'm following the doc at: About image extensions - Google Ads Help
2021-09-20 02_36_58-Extensions - Quy Test Adwords - Google Ads and 2 more pages - Personal - Microso.jpg

Google Ads API Forum Advisor

Sep 20, 2021, 1:54:51 AM9/20/21
to tai...@knorex.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ngo,

Thank you for reaching out to our API support team.

Since our team provides support for AdWords / Google Ads API related concerns only, and since the issue is that the option is not visible via the Google Ads UI, I would recommend that you reach out instead to the Google Ads Product Support team. You may reach their team via this link. I hope this helps.

Best regards,

Google Logo
Peter Laurence Napa Oliquino
Google Ads API Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2NVVlx:ref

Ngo Tai

Sep 21, 2021, 12:06:38 AM9/21/21
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hi!
Thanks for the reply.
But I don't see any API for Image Extention as well.
Extension Setting Services  |  AdWords API  |  Google Developers

Vào lúc 12:54:51 UTC+7 ngày Thứ Hai, 20 tháng 9, 2021, adsapi đã viết:

Google Ads API Forum Advisor

Sep 21, 2021, 10:56:46 AM9/21/21
to tai...@knorex.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com

Hi Ngo,

Thanks for getting back to us.

In the Google Ads API, image extensions are currently in beta, and the requirements are listed in this article. Image extensions let you upload visuals to complement your existing text ads. These images appear on the Google search results page, along with the ad headlines and descriptions.

Please note that the AdWords API is deprecated and will sunset on April 27, 2022. We strongly recommend using the Google Ads API to take advantage of the latest Google Ads features.

Let us know if you have additional questions.

Regards,

Google Logo
Yasar