Check whether tracking is set to android and ios app

Yogesh Kumavat

Jun 21, 2022, 1:31:11 AM6/21/22
to Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum
Hello team,
I want to create app install campaign using Google ads API v10 , but before post campaign to google I have to check is selected app having Conversion tracking or not,
Kindly let me know, is it possible to check whether Android or iOS app have conversion tracking set or not. (Using google ads API  )

Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum

Jun 22, 2022, 1:09:13 PM6/22/22
to Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum
Reposting the last inquiry (https://groups.google.com/g/adwords-api/c/zdWnAxxXSwE) from the forum as it wasn't routed to our support queue.

Cheers,
Peter Laurence
Google Ads API Team

Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum

Jun 29, 2022, 3:27:12 AM6/29/22
to Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum
Reposting the last inquiry (https://groups.google.com/g/adwords-api/c/zdWnAxxXSwE) from the forum as it wasn't routed to our support queue.

Cheers,
Ernie John
Google Ads API Team

Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum

Jul 4, 2022, 2:58:43 AM7/4/22
to Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum
Reposting the last inquiry (https://groups.google.com/g/adwords-api/c/zdWnAxxXSwE) from the forum as it wasn't routed to our support queue.

Cheers,
Carmela
Google Ads API Team

Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum

Jul 5, 2022, 4:41:36 AM7/5/22
to Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum
Hi,

Thank you for posting your concern to our team. I appreciate your patience here. Allow me to provide support.

Could you confirm if this information can be seen in the UI? If yes, would you be able to provide a screenshot of it?

With the help of this information, we can check if this information can be retrieved using Google Ads API. If not, then we can raise a feature request for this, subject for review.

Regards,
Ejay
Google Ads API Team