Limit on Account Level Exclusion List

Ayush

Jun 28, 2024, 12:39:01 PMJun 28
to Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum
The resource for Google Ads IP exclusions(https://support.google.com/google-ads/answer/2456098?hl=en) mentions a limit in Campaign Level to 500 IPs to the exclusion list, Is there any limit present like this in the Account Level view for a domain in Google Ads?

Google Ads API Forum Advisor

Jul 1, 2024, 2:03:27 AMJul 1
to ayu...@navtech.io, adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Thank you for reaching out to the Google Ads API support team.

As your concern is related to the exclusion list in the Google Ads account(UI). Since Google Ads account related issues are handled by the Google Ads Product support team, I would recommend that you reach out to the Google Ads Product support team as they are better equipped to address your concern. Please note that our team can only assist with the technical queries/concerns related to the Google Ads API.

This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02tJVr4:ref" (ADR-00244540)

Thanks,

Google Logo Google Ads API Team

Register for the upcoming workshop: Performance Max and the Google Ads API!

valentin volossin

Jul 2, 2024, 7:56:58 PMJul 2
to ads...@forumsupport.google, ayu...@navtech.io, adwor...@googlegroups.com

Команде гуггле мне нужна ваша поддержка

volossin40gmail.

пн, 1 июл. 2024 г., 09:03 'Google Ads API Forum Advisor' via Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum <adwor...@googlegroups.com>:
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/czVUs000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000SFXKSV00HT6CCXbBSHmURL4vNyPURw%40sfdc.net.

Google Ads API Forum Advisor

Jul 3, 2024, 12:49:35 AMJul 3
to volos...@gmail.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I would like to inform you that this product officially offers support only in English. It would be best to reply in English if you can. If not, we will try to use Google Translate to support you as best as we can.

To assist you further, kindly elaborate and provide more details of the issue you are encountering while working with the Google Ads API. Please be informed that our team can only help you with issues or concerns related to the Google Ads API.