Device segment cannot be found in Campaign Performance Report

Daniel Heilig

Mar 24, 2021, 5:44:00 AM3/24/21
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hi there,

We are using Azure Data Factory and more specifically Azure's integrated Google AdWords connector to get the campaign performance reports from Google Ads.

According to the Campaign Performance Report overview, the device as a segment should be part of the overall table:  Campaign Performance Report  |  AdWords API  |  Google Developers

No matter if we use Azure's Data Copy feature or set up an AWQL query, in both cases the device attribute is not part of the tables.

Could you please clarify why we cannot find the device in the Campaign Performance report?

Thanks for supporting.
Daniel

Google Ads API Forum Advisor Prod

Mar 24, 2021, 12:11:00 PM3/24/21
to business....@ismogmbh.de, adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi Daniel,

Thanks for reaching out. We are unable to support the Azure Data Factory. You mention you are using AWQL -- can you please reply privately and provide us with the complete report definition along with the report results?

Thanks,
Matt
Google Ads API Team

Google Logo
Matt
Google Ads API Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2EmjaT:ref

Business Analytics

Mar 26, 2021, 2:29:45 AM3/26/21
to Google Ads API Forum Advisor Prod, adwor...@googlegroups.com

Hello,

attached you can see the 1st executed “select *” statement from within Azure Data Factory and the first result as a csv (transactional data is removed) – which works perfectly, just without the “device” column.

Also a second query against the campaign performance report, where only a “select device” statement is executed, leading to an error “column not found”.

I have queried “DEVICE”, “device” and “Device” always leading to “column not found”.

Let me know if you need further input for this issue.

Thanks and kind regards,

Daniel

Von: Google Ads API Forum Advisor Prod <adsapifor...@gmail.com>
Datum: Mittwoch, 24. März 2021 um 17:10
An: Business Analytics <business....@ismogmbh.de>
Cc: "adwor...@googlegroups.com" <adwor...@googlegroups.com>
Betreff: RE: Device segment cannot be found in Campaign Performance Report

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for reaching out. We are unable to support the Azure Data Factory. You mention you are using AWQL -- can you please reply privately and provide us with the complete report definition along with the report results?

Thanks,
Matt
Google Ads API Team

Das Bild wurde vom Absender entfernt. Google Logo

Matt

Google Ads API Team

Das Bild wurde vom Absender entfernt.

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2EmjaT:ref

1st_query_full_select_campaign_performance_report.csv