Google Ads API Standard access submit progress check

ADTECH PTK DIG

Jul 2, 2024, 6:24:56 AM (18 hours ago) Jul 2
to Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum
Hi Team,

Please check the below account for Google Ads API Standard access progress and let me know if there is any further action needed.
FYI, It has been shared by emails with necessary  RMF dev parts with a RMF No. comments.

Google Ads Manager Account (MCC) ID: 808-650-1207.
Case ID: 0-1188000035222

Many thanks.

Google Ads API Forum Advisor

Jul 2, 2024, 11:08:54 AM (13 hours ago) Jul 2
to mediat...@cheilpengtai.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Thank you for reaching out to the Google Ads API support team.

I understand that you have submitted an application to obtain Standard access. Since the access requests are handled by the Google Ads API Compliance team, I would recommend you reaching out to the Google Ads API Compliance team as they are better equipped to address your concerns.

Please note that our team can only assist with the technical queries or concerns related to the Google Ads API.

This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02tJXSN:ref" (ADR-00244851)

Thanks,

Google Logo Google Ads API Team

Register for the upcoming workshop: Performance Max and the Google Ads API!