Token Auth

Analytics Account

Jun 26, 2024, 1:04:55 PMJun 26
to Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum
A few months ago I created an MCC and developer token for my business. I didn't realize we already had an MCC for our business. Now I've created a token within the correct MCC but Google will not allow me to use it in the same GCP project as the original token because they have the same corporate entity. If I delete the original token and it's corresponding MCC, can I be allowed to use the new token in my GCP project?

MCC549-884-6662 CAN BE DELETED. I would delete it myself but I don't think it's possible.

I need MCC: 554-719-5592 token to be authenticated for GCP project: 452988213376

Here is the error message I receive
FaultMessage: Developer token is not allowed with project '452988213376'
I've been trying to get this token for Months. Please help!

Google Ads API Forum Advisor

Jun 27, 2024, 12:44:18 AMJun 27
to anal...@fwdpeople.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Thank you for contacting the Google Ads API support team.

I understand you're having trouble using your new Google Ads API token in your GCP project because you already have another token with the same corporate entity. I have raised your concern with the rest of our team to check about deleting the MCC: 549-884-6662, we will get back to you once we have an update.

This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02tJU5d:ref" (ADR-00244103)

Thanks,

Google Logo Google Ads API Team

Register for the upcoming workshop: Performance Max and the Google Ads API!

Google Ads API Forum Advisor

Jul 1, 2024, 5:40:27 AMJul 1
to anal...@fwdpeople.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

As the issue is related to the developer token, I would recommend you reach out to the Google Ads API Compliance team as they are better equipped to address your concerns. Please note that our team can only assist with the technical queries or concerns related to the Google Ads API.

valentin volossin

Jul 1, 2024, 7:39:13 AMJul 1
to ads...@forumsupport.google, anal...@fwdpeople.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com

Спасибо форуму что мегя приняли в свою команду чем обязан я с вами согласен

volossin40gmail.

пн, 1 июл. 2024 г., 12:40 'Google Ads API Forum Advisor' via Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum <adwor...@googlegroups.com>:
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/Hm7oA000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000SFXUUD004u7v37rAQi6NgfkeSu-FPQ%40sfdc.net.

Analytics Account

Jul 1, 2024, 9:32:58 AMJul 1
to Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum
No! The Google Ads Compliance team told me to reach out to you. Stop sending me in circles. This is stupid. It's a simple request

Google Ads API Forum Advisor

Jul 1, 2024, 11:50:28 AMJul 1
to volos...@gmail.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Thank you for reaching out to the Google Ads API support team.

I would like to inform you that this product officially offers support only in English. It would be best to reply in English if you can. If not, we will try to use Google Translate to support you as best as we can.

Could you please confirm whether you have any concerns with the Google Ads API? If yes, provide more information on it, so that we can assist you better.

Analytics Account

Jul 1, 2024, 12:27:12 PMJul 1
to Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum
You can ignore that non-English message. But PLEASE delete my MCC: 549-884-6662
And grant MCC: 554-719-5592 token to be authenticated for GCP project: 452988213376.
I know this isn't a hard request for you. Please stop sending me in circles. I've already reached out to the API compliance team and they sent me to this forum. And now you're trying to send me back to them. Why is no one just handling the request??

Google Ads API Forum Advisor

Jul 1, 2024, 3:35:46 PMJul 1
to anal...@fwdpeople.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Kindly note that we don't perform any action on behalf of user's account. Also, please note that each Google API Console project can be associated with the developer token from only one manager account. Once you make a Google Ads API request, the developer token is permanently paired to the Google API Console project.

If you want to switch the account, you'll need to create a new Google API Console project for Google Ads API requests that use the new manager's token. If you don't use a new Google API Console project, you'll get a DEVELOPER_TOKEN_PROHIBITED error when making a request.

Hope this answers your query. If you have any more queries, please feel free to get back to us.