Reflect Account Budget on Google Adwords Dashbaord

Sanket Tandalekar

Aug 4, 2020, 2:39:52 AM8/4/20
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hi Team,

I have updated the Account Budget via Google Adwords API. I see the updated account budget whenever I fetch budget data via API but however, I see no change in Google Adwords Dashboard.
I want to know how much time will it take to reflect changes in the account budget on Google Adwords Dashboard.

Google Ads API Forum Advisor Prod

Aug 4, 2020, 12:41:13 PM8/4/20
to sanketta...@gmail.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com

Hi Sanket,

Thank you for reaching out. Since this is working perfectly on the API side, I would suggest you reach out to the product team by logging into your account and navigate to the ? -> Get help as they are better equipped to assist you with the product issue.

Thanks and regards,
Xiaoming, Google Ads API Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q23HNdE:ref

Sanket Tandalekar

Aug 10, 2020, 2:15:29 AM8/10/20
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hi Team,

Sorry, I did budget updates at the micro-level since data gets converted into money which I didn't consider first and hence didn't see any changes on the dashboard but when I updated with a considerable amount then it got reflected instantly. I apologize again for this.

However, I have another doubt regarding Account Budget Updates. Can I view how many account budget updates made to an account via Google Adwords API or the dashboard? More like a history of changes done to Account Budget. Please guide me through this.

Thanks,
Sanket Tandalekar

Google Ads API Forum Advisor Prod

Aug 10, 2020, 11:42:35 AM8/10/20
to sanketta...@gmail.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com

Hi Sanket,

Thank you for reaching out. The Adwords API has a CustomerSyncService.get method to fetch the account change information. However, this doesn’t not include the Account Budget information. You could check the changes of account budgets via the Change history on the Google Ads UI and add filter for the Account budget.