Can Test-Account link with Client-Account?

已查看 30 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Daich

未读,
2021年11月26日 21:35:362021/11/26
收件人 AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hello.

I'm trying to use example code "generate_forcast_metrics.py" from GitHub in Test-Account.
When it is executed, "customer_id" & "keyword_plan_id" are required.

Q1. does "customer_id"  equal 10 digit number of Test-Account(MCC)?

Q2. what is "keyword_plan_id", and how can I confirm it?

I think "keyword_plan_id" is shown in URL query parameter "planid=XXXXXXXXX" when one keyword plan is selected in Client-Account.
So, I input that to console, but errror occured with message "No plan with planId[XXXXXXXXX] exists".

Then, I thought the cause is that Test-Account doesn't link with Client-Account.
So, I submitted request to link them on Google Ads, but error occured with message "クライアント センター(MCC)アカウントとクライアント アカウントの種類に互換性がないため、このアカウントをリンクできません。"

Please tell me how I should do.
Thanks in advance.

Daichi.

Google Ads API Forum Advisor

未读,
2021年11月29日 17:28:312021/11/29
收件人 bzkosh...@gmail.com、adwor...@googlegroups.com

Hello Daich,

Thanks for reaching out to the Google Ads API support team. Please find the answers for your questions.

Q1. does "customer_id"  equal 10 digit number of Test-Account(MCC)? - Your customer ID is used to identify your Google Ads account. Yes, it is also a 10 digit number. You may find more details here.

Q2. what is "keyword_plan_id", and how can I confirm it? - Well you can get the "keyword_plan_id" from the keyword_plan report.

And to understand the error message which you provided, could you please provide us with the complete request and response logs with request-id, so that our team may take a closer look.

Regards,

Reminder: Share your feedback about the Google Ads (AdWords) API! Take the 2021 Google Ads API and AdWords API Annual Survey

Google Logo
Jakeia Sabrina
Google Ads API Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2RwTsx:ref