Rate Limiter Trouble

halillusion

Jul 3, 2024, 8:38:41 AM (3 days ago) Jul 3
to Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum
We constantly receive the "Too many requests" error from the Google Ads API we use while developing. We cannot work properly because we get this so often. Sometimes it encounters such an error message, sometimes it responds properly. Is there a logical reason? How we can solve this problem?

It is possible to make frequent requests while developing. What does the artist desire here?

"Too many requests. Retry in 72548 seconds."

Google Ads API Forum Advisor

Jul 3, 2024, 10:59:09 AM (3 days ago) Jul 3
to hier...@gmail.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Thank you for reaching out to the Google Ads API support team.

In order to assist you further, kindly provide us with the complete API logs (request and response with request-id and request header) generated at your end.

If you are using a client library and haven't enabled the logging yet, I would request you to enable logging for the specific client library that you are using. You can refer to the guides Java, .Net, PHP, Python, Ruby or Perl to enable logging at your end. For REST interface requests, you can enable logging via the curl command by using the -i flag.

You can send the details via Reply privately to the author option, or direct private reply to this email.

This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02tJYqT:ref" (ADR-00245024)

Thanks,

Google Logo Google Ads API Team

Register for the upcoming workshop: Performance Max and the Google Ads API!