Add Conversion to Campaign using Adwords API

pradeep raju

Jun 25, 2020, 2:15:16 PM6/25/20
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hi,

I would like to link conversion to campaign, How to do it using Adwords API?

please let me know

Thank You,
Pradeep.

Google Ads API Forum Advisor Prod

Jun 25, 2020, 4:39:20 PM6/25/20
to pradeep...@gmail.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi Pradeep,

Thanks for reaching out. With regards to your concern about adding conversion to campaign in the AdWords API, you can use this guide to set up conversion.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Nirmita Patel Google Ads Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q219S22:ref

pradeep raju

Jun 26, 2020, 12:44:25 PM6/26/20
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hi Nirmita,

Thank you for reply, but i did not find anything on how i can include a conversion to a campaign. We have an interface where users can create campaigns, and we also have interface where users can create conversion. We are using adwords api for both,
we would like to also give an interface where users can include/select conversion to a campaign. i see this is available in Google UI. Added an image for reference.
conversion.JPG

Please let me know.

Thank You,
Pradeep Datla.

Google Ads API Forum Advisor Prod

Jun 26, 2020, 4:57:31 PM6/26/20
to pradeep...@gmail.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi Pradeep,

Thanks for reaching out. With regards to your concern, you may use the SelectiveOptimization to set the optimization settings in the Google Ads UI.