how to add "clientAccounts" to my google developer masteraccount

wb-...@online.ms

Jun 17, 2009, 6:02:57 AM6/17/09
to AdWords API Forum
Hi,

i just registered my google account as an developer account. My
application - and my developer token are approved too.

In my google account there are three linked adwords accounts with user
interface and api usage.

That s my clients, am i right?

But if i try to connect i get this message:
"Either this object does not exist, or this user does not have
permission to access it"

that s the way how i try to connect (using apility):

$apilityUser = new APIlityUser();

$apilityUser->setEmail("wb-...@online.ms");
$apilityUser->setPassword("myPassword");
$apilityUser->setClientMail("myClien...@online.ms");

$apilityUser->setApllicationToken("mYT0ken");
$apilityUser->setDeveloperToken("myT0ken");

I cannot find any informations about that.
Thanks a lot for every helping hand.

best regards,
Rico Petzold

AdWords API Advisor

Jun 18, 2009, 11:27:57 AM6/18/09
to AdWords API Forum, wb-...@online.ms
Hello Rico,

That sounds about right. Are you sure that your requests are going to
the Production environment rather than the Sandbox environment? Take a
look at

http://google-apility.sourceforge.net/#Sandbox

Assuming you are sending your requests to the Production environment,
could you turn on SOAP logging via

http://google-apility.sourceforge.net/#Debugging

and let me know what the value of the 'requestId' SOAP response header
is in the SOAP fault message you get back?

Cheers,
-Jeff Posnick, AdWords API Team

Sythus

Jun 20, 2009, 7:05:28 AM6/20/09
to AdWords API Forum
Hello Jeff,

thanks a lot - i really forgot that little setup i did some weeks ago
^^
"Use_Sandbox = yes" was the fault.

sorry fot that^^
but now there is the next problem i didn t understand..

Ouch! I am not proud to announce the following AdWords API Exception:
Message: Application information missing.
Trigger: N/A
Code: 129
Fault Origin: /HCAdwords/createAdwordsXML.php:getAllCampaigns()
SOAP Parameters:
<getAllAdWordsCampaigns><dummy>0</dummy>
</getAllAdWordsCampaigns>

Application information missing? But i set my Applicationtoken, so
where is the problem?

Thanks,

AdWords API Advisor

Jun 22, 2009, 4:37:45 PM6/22/09
to AdWords API Forum
Hmm, sorry, I got confused by the two separate threads regarding this
issue.

In any case, that specific error message indicates that your Developer
and Application tokens have not yet been approved and activated for
use in the Production environment. Did you receive an email from
Google telling you that they had been approved?