Unrecognized fields when I query in Python, although the query validator verified the query

Tomer Peres

May 18, 2022, 4:19:48 AM5/18/22
to Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum
Hi,
I tried to query
this query in Python with google Api:
SELECT ad_group_ad_asset_combination_view.enabled, ad_group_ad_asset_combination_view.resource_name, ad_group_ad_asset_combination_view.served_assets FROM ad_group_ad_asset_combination_view
but got this error message :
Unrecognized fields in the query: 'ad_group_ad_asset_combination_view.served_assets', 'ad_group_ad_asset_combination_view.resource_name', 'ad_group_ad_asset_combination_view.enabled'

I checked in the query validator and it verified the same query (In the picture):
סבסבסב.PNG