MobileAppCategory result from SharedCriterionPage doesn't have displayname, mobileappcategoryid values

Darren Osena

Jun 21, 2020, 10:57:46 PM6/21/20
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
I'm relatively new to the API, however what I'm working out is to get the values from a placement exclusion list and show it for selection in our app so that users will have the option to choose which apps to exclude.

Steps on how I'm coding it :

- Used SharedCriterionService.
- Created a Selector with Predicate equals to the SharedSetId of the placement exclusion
- Retrieve values from entries of SharedCriterionPage

I'm able to retrieve the list, however, the displayname and mobileappcategoryid doesn't have any values.

Thanks and Regards

Google Ads API Forum Advisor Prod

Jun 22, 2020, 12:17:01 PM6/22/20
to dar...@campaigntrack.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi Darren,

Thank you for reaching out. Can you please share your client customer ID along with the complete detailed request and response logs of your API call via Reply privately to author so I can further investigate the issue? You can find information on enabling logging in the ReadMe of your client library.

Regards,
Mitchell
Google Ads API Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q218HXC:ref