Can't get ad_group.name from video resource

张彦杰

Jul 2, 2020, 3:25:24 AM7/2/20
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
For curl example:
curl -X POST \
-H "Authorization:Bearer xxxxxx" \
-H "developer-token:xxxxxx" \
-H "login-customer-id:xxxxxx" \
-H "User-Agent:curl" \
-H "Content-Type:application/json" \
-H "Accept: application/json" \
--data '{
    "query" : "SELECT
                campaign.id
                campaign.name
                ad_group.id
                ad_group.name
                video.id
                video.title,
                video.channel_id
                FROM video
                WHERE  campaign.id = \"xxxxxx\"
                LIMIT 10 "
    }' \
response:

gg_video.png

And use adGroup resourceName to get data, response 404:
curl -X GET \
-H "Authorization:Bearer xxxxxx" \
-H "developer-token:xxxxxx" \
-H "login-customer-id:xxxxxx" \

eg:

gg_video_1.png

I select the ad_group.name, but can't get it.
How should I understand this?

Google Ads API Forum Advisor Prod

Jul 6, 2020, 4:15:41 PM7/6/20
to fres...@gmail.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Thanks for reaching out. In order for us to further investigate, could you please share the clientCustomerId you used to run the reports? You could send your reply via the "Reply privately to author" option.

Additionally, I see that you have opened another thread here regarding the same issue. For tracking purposes and for more streamlined communication, I will address that concern in this thread as well once you provide your CID and I have more insight.

Regards,
Danica, Google Ads API Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q21B4t8:ref