Can I use or transfer my token to a different domain?

Mark Rabinovitsh

Jul 10, 2020, 7:16:33 PM7/10/20
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
I have a token that I used for an app i developed on domain A .
We are now rebranding so we need the token to continue working on a different domain.
Is this possible or would i need to reapply all over again?

Thank you!

Google Ads API Forum Advisor Prod

Jul 13, 2020, 12:06:01 PM7/13/20
to markrab...@gmail.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mark,

Thank you for reaching out to us. If you and your company has been granted a developer token for the Google Ads API / AdWords API, then you should be able to use this developer token for another domain as long as it's still calling Google Ads API / AdWords API. Let me know if you have further questions.

Thank you,
Bryan, Google Ads API Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q21kv0r:ref

Mark Rabinovitsh

Jul 13, 2020, 12:10:55 PM7/13/20
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Can you elaborate on how to do this? I couldn't figure out how to do this.
Thank you!

Google Ads API Forum Advisor Prod

Jul 13, 2020, 1:12:35 PM7/13/20
to markrab...@gmail.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mark,

Could you clarify if you've followed these steps to create your previous developer token? If not, you'll need to create this token again, as this token is specific for Google Ads API / AdWords API. Otherwise, could you provide me a picture of where you see this other token from another domain or elaborate on where you've obtained this previous token? For privacy and security, please reply back using the "Reply privately to author" button.