API Test Account Setup Unclear

Mike Smith

Jun 30, 2014, 10:48:05 AM6/30/14
to adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hello, I am trying to set up a test account so I can work with my "real account" API Token while it is in Pending Status.

I have tried to follow Google's instructions. I have my "real" MCC account application pending and I have an API token. So.... I went to Google's instructions on how to set up a test account [https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/test-accounts] I have step 1 complete so on step 2 they give you a link to a "new account" set up. Which I did, however I don't see where this new account is a "test" account and this account is not a Test MCC account either? So do I need to create a seperate new TestMCC account and then link my new test account to it, and if so how do I know that it is a test account for API purposes and not a real account?

Thank You, can't wait to start bidding via the API!!!!

Ray Tsang (AdWords API Team)

Jun 30, 2014, 3:56:13 PM6/30/14
to adwor...@googlegroups.com
Mike,

Could I trouble you to send me a screenshot of the newly created test account? (by using the reply to author feature)

Thanks,

Ray