Upcoming changes to payment account listing for Manager accounts

adsapiforumadvisor

Feb 21, 2020, 9:13:12 AM2/21/20
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum

Starting on February 26, 2020, we are rolling out a fix related to:

The intended use case of calling these methods is to get the list of Payment accounts / billing accounts that are available for a given Google Ads Client account from a Google Ads Manager account and to leverage it for billing setup (see Google Ads API and AdWords API documentation for more details).

Sending a request that targets a Google Ads Manager account is not supported and should have always returned no results. Some of these requests unexpectedly return non-empty results; this behavior is being fixed.

How does this affect you?

Any request made that targets a Google Ads Manager account instead of a Google Ads Client account will return an empty result as intended for all existing versions of both Google Ads and AdWords APIs.

What do you need to do?

If you never make any such requests that target Google Ads Manager accounts, you do not need to take any action.

Otherwise, please ensure that you make such requests only for Google Ads Client accounts to avoid any disruption. This means that you need to authenticate as your Google Ads Manager account but set the customer ID for the request to the Google Ads Client account you want to set up billing for.

As always, feel free to reply to this post if you have any questions.

Pierrick Voulet, Google Ads API Team

Accountify Apps

May 26, 2020, 6:14:21 AM5/26/20
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hi, I am trying get all ads billing details for that I  am using BudgetOrderServe and calling its function name getBillingAccounts but its returning me empty response.
    My code is in PHP
$session = $this->makeAdwordSession($g_token);
        $adWordsServices = new AdWordsServices();
        $BudgetOrderService = $adWordsServices->get($sessionBudgetOrderService::class);
        echo '<pre>'print_r($BudgetOrderService->getBillingAccounts()); echo '</pre>';die;

My main goal is to get the pending amount user need to pay to google for ads .
Should I need to add any new scope while making session?

Google Ads API Forum Advisor Prod

May 26, 2020, 2:17:07 PM5/26/20
to 4ccoun...@gmail.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Thank you for reaching out. As mentioned in this post, please make sure you are making the call using a client account, not a manager account. The call will show all of the available billing accounts for the client account. If you make the call using a manager account, it will show up empty.

Regards,
Mitchell
Google Ads API Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q1zrrsI:ref

pangkas rambut kanda

Jun 7, 2020, 2:30:17 AM6/7/20
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Yes

Accountify Apps

Jun 12, 2020, 2:15:24 AM6/12/20
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
I just want to fetch users latest billing information for ads so that I can show to user in my web that how much pending amount he need to pay for google ads .
I assume BudgetOrderService API will give this information can any one suggest which API will provide this info to me?

Google Ads API Forum Advisor Prod

Jun 12, 2020, 11:15:40 AM6/12/20
to 4ccoun...@gmail.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Unfortunately, there is no way to do this in AdWords API. However, if you are signed up for monthly invoicing, you can get this data using the Google Ads API Invoice Service.

Accountify Apps

Jun 19, 2020, 3:13:21 AM6/19/20
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hi,
Thank you for reply
Is there a way in api (either in adword or google ads api ) we can get the amount charged to user for google ads.

Google Ads API Forum Advisor Prod

Jun 19, 2020, 10:36:47 AM6/19/20
to 4ccoun...@gmail.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

This would also be accomplished through the Google Ads API Invoice Service. It would be the total_amount_micros value.
Message has been deleted