Conversion upload problem

Paulo Henrique

Jun 9, 2022, 5:52:54 PM6/9/22
to Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum
Hi support team,

I'm trying to upload the offline conversion action but I keep getting the following error
"This customer does not have an import conversion action that matches the conversion action provided."

I have the correct costumer id and action id, but I keep getting this error. Is there a way for me to check the information for a gclid so I can see if there is any mismatch?

Thanks,
Paulo

Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum

Jun 22, 2022, 10:36:57 AM6/22/22
to Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum

Reposting the last inquiry (https://groups.google.com/g/adwords-api/c/t4dTZ2XHvEk) from the forum as it wasn't routed to our support queue.

Cheers,

Peter Laurence

Google Ads API Team

Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum

Jun 29, 2022, 1:57:48 AM6/29/22
to Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum

Reposting the last inquiry (https://groups.google.com/g/adwords-api/c/t4dTZ2XHvEkk) from the forum as it wasn't routed to our support queue.

Cheers,

Ernie John

Google Ads API Team

Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum

Jul 4, 2022, 2:41:36 AM7/4/22
to Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum

Reposting the last inquiry (https://groups.google.com/g/adwords-api/c/t4dTZ2XHvEkk) from the forum as it wasn't routed to our support queue.

Cheers,

Ernie John

Google Ads API Team

Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum

Jul 4, 2022, 12:26:00 PM7/4/22
to Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum
Hi Paulo,

Thanks for reaching out to the Google Ads API Forum.

Since you encountered said error message while uploading the offline conversions, could you provide us with the complete request and response logs with the request-id, so our team can better check?

For the client library, logging can be enabled by navigating to the Client libraries > Your client library (ex Java) > Logging documentation, which you can access from this link. You may then send the requested information directly to our googleadsa...@google.com alias instead.

For your question “ Is there a way for me to check the information for a gclid so I can see if there is any mismatch?”, you may use the click_view report.

Regards,
Heidi