Not found Detail demographics record when query CampaignCriterion

Santoni kho

Sep 29, 2022, 9:11:22 PM9/29/22
to Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum
Hi, campaign already set detailed_demographics as like picture attached, but when query campaign_criterion not found detailed_demographics. may i know where can query detailed_demographics set on campaign id ?
Screenshot at Sep 30 7-55-10 AM.png

Google Ads API Forum Advisor

Sep 30, 2022, 2:40:23 AM9/30/22
to santo...@paloe.com.sg, adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi Santoni,

Thank you for reaching us out. I am Sherwin from Google Ads API support team. I hope that you are doing well today.

Moving forward to your concern, could you please provide us a full screenshot of the Ui where the detailed demographic is already set? Add to that, could you please provide us the business use for this case? So that in case we haven't found it in our document, we can raise a feature request for this detailed_demographic to be added in campaign_criterion.

You can provide it via Reply privately to the author option. If this option is not available, then send it instead on this email address googleadsa...@google.com.

Kind regards,
Google Logo
Sherwin Vincent
Google Ads API Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2ev7u0:ref

Santoni kho

Sep 30, 2022, 2:58:27 AM9/30/22
to Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum
Hi, i have attached picture detailed_demographics selected on campaign id = "18456860782" and also response result ( Rails Code ).
response.txt
response result campaign_criteria.txt
Screenshot at Sep 30 1-44-11 PM.png

Google Ads API Forum Advisor

Sep 30, 2022, 11:10:29 AM9/30/22
to santo...@paloe.com.sg, adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi Santoni,

Thank you for providing the requested information. I work with Sherwin and allow me to assist you here.

I am afraid that the detailed demographic is currently not possible using Google Ads API. Fortunately, this feature request is already raised to the the rest of our team, subject for review. For now, kindly follow our blog as we will post relevant updates when it becomes supported.

Best regards,
Google Logo
Jinky
Google Ads API Team

​​​​​​

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2ev7u0:ref

Santoni kho

Oct 2, 2022, 9:21:13 PM10/2/22
to Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum
Hi, if have any update for detailed demographic able set or receive in CampaignCriterion with Google Ads API. can help to inform me ?

Thank you

Google Ads API Forum Advisor

Oct 3, 2022, 1:31:39 AM10/3/22
to santo...@paloe.com.sg, adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi Santoni,

Thank you for getting back to us.

With regards to your concern, what we can do is to advise you to follow our blog post for the updates when it will become supported.

Kind regards,
Google Logo
Sherwin Vincent
Google Ads API Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2ev7u0:ref

j...@eulerity.com

Apr 3, 2023, 4:18:09 AM4/3/23
to Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum
Any updates on this feature? Not having this data available via the API makes it quite difficult to manage campaigns that have been edited via the UI

Google Ads API Forum Advisor

Apr 3, 2023, 9:55:03 AM4/3/23
to j...@eulerity.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Thank you for responding back on this thread.

However, it appears that there are no further information we can provide as of this moment. As feature request are not guaranteed, we can only suggest that you monitor our blog post and release notes for future updates.

Regards,
Google Logo Google Ads API Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2ev7u0:ref