RE: Remarketing on Google Ads

Message has been deleted

Google Ads API Forum Advisor

May 19, 2022, 4:26:09 AM5/19/22
to abhishek...@gmail.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out to the Google Ads API Support team.

With regards to your concern, allow me to reiterate your question "I want to know how to change the parameters in the Google ads tag." As per this guide. An audience source is a first-party data source you can use to create your data segments in Google Ads. Also, your data sources tab is not for Google Ads API.

However, your data sources import data other than ads api. That data is collected from the website as mentioned in this guide. Tag your website with the global site tag to set up an audience source on your website or app that helps you reach people who have visited your website or who have used your app.

Let us know if you have further questions.

Regards,

Google Logo
Darwin
Google Ads API Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2YbTWH:ref
Message has been deleted

Google Ads API Forum Advisor

May 23, 2022, 3:14:37 AM5/23/22
to abhishek...@gmail.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com

Hi Abhishek,

Thanks for getting back to us.

I can see that you’ve received an error message on Ads UI while uploading images for assets. However, our team does not have support scope on UI related errors or concerns as your concern falls under UI related. That said, I would recommend you to reach out to the Product Team via this link for assistance to the uploading images since their team is more equipped to handle UI related concerns.

Also, I had to delete your last 2 posts as attached screenshots contained your email address. As posting sensitive details are not recommended here. Moving forward, keep in mind that you should send privately for any sensitive details information.

Let us know if you have any additional questions.

Regards,

Google Logo
Yasar