Resource has been exhausted (e.g. check quota)

Nouman ali

Jan 4, 2022, 8:42:44 AM1/4/22
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Fatal error:  Uncaught Google\ApiCore\ApiException: {
    "message": "Resource has been exhausted (e.g. check quota).",
    "code": 8,
    "status": "RESOURCE_EXHAUSTED",
    "details": [
        {
            "@type": "google.ads.googleads.v8.errors.googleadsfailure-bin",
            "data": "<Unknown Binary Data>"
        },
        {
            "@type": "grpc-status-details-bin",
            "data": "<Unknown Binary Data>"
        },
        {
            "@type": "request-id",
            "data": "PqIJ0Cl6KQ26xj3cUpvR8A"
        }
    ]
}

I am facing this error sometime my code works fine (block IP perfect) and sometime it give me this error kindly help me to sort it out.
Thanks.

Google Ads API Forum Advisor

Jan 4, 2022, 3:41:13 PM1/4/22
to bzumu...@gmail.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com

Hello Nouman,

Thanks for reaching out to the Google Ads API support. The RESOURCE_EXHAUSTED error usually occurs when you are sending too many requests in a short period of time. The server throws this error once it detects that your request has exceeded the system frequency limit. That said, I would recommend setting up short delays between requests or combine more operations in fewer requests. Please refer to the Best practices guide to optimize the efficiency and performance.
You may also experience this error if you have already exceeded the daily (1,000 requests) quota for GET requests/operations. Please refer to this documentation for the quota values you need to consider daily when performing requests using the API.

If the issue persists, please share the complete request and response logs with the request-id, so that our team may take a closer look. Please send via the Reply privately to the author option while sharing the details.
If you haven’t enabled the logging yet, it can be enabled by navigating to the Client libraries > Your client library (ex. PHP) > Logging documentation, which you can access from this link

Regards,

Google Logo
Jakeia Sabrina
Google Ads API Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2TniPS:ref
Message has been deleted

Google Ads API Forum Advisor

Feb 2, 2023, 12:18:12 PM2/2/23
to shar...@ginzametrics.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com

Hi Sharjeel,

Thanks for reaching out to the Google Ads API Forum.

Could you confirm if you are referring to increasing 15,000 API operations per day to unlimited operations then you may apply for the standard developer token access level. Daily API usage limits are based on the number of API operations made per developer token. API operations are the total sum of get requests and mutate operations. The limits for daily API operations depends on the access level of the developer token. The Access Levels and Permissible Use guide outlines the specific API operation limits for each access level.

Standard access allows the developer token to execute an unlimited number of operations per day for most services. If you currently have basic access level and you would like to apply for unlimited Google Ads API operations, fill out the standard access application form. Let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Google Logo
Yasar
Google Ads API Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2TniPS:ref

ritu bhatia

Feb 8, 2023, 5:10:11 AM2/8/23
to Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum
What is the turn around time to get standard access after filling the form? I am a mission-critical project and i have already raised request for standard access as part of case: [1-0265000033549]
Please can i have some information on it.
Regards,
Ritu

Google Ads API Forum Advisor

Feb 8, 2023, 9:29:22 AM2/8/23
to ritubha...@gmail.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

This is Marjorie from the Google Ads API team as well. Thank you for getting back to us.

With regard to your concern, unfortunately we don’t have access to case: [1-0265000033549].

Moving forward, API compliance team is the appropriate team as this is out of our scope. We can’t give you a specific time frame and unfortunately we don’t have other ways to expedite the access upgrade.

For API access limit upgrade status, I would suggest you reach out to the compliance team. Selecting the option “I'm waiting to hear back about my API application! Help!” under the ‘What is your issue?’, when you submit the form. As they are the one who review, process and approve this kind of request.

Let’s know if you got assistance from the compliance team. Have a great day.

Regards,

Google Logo
Marjorie
Google Ads API Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2TniPS:ref

ritu bhatia

Feb 9, 2023, 6:35:31 AM2/9/23
to Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum
Thanks Marjorie,
I have done the follow-up with the compliance team but i have not heard back from them.
please can u connect with someone who can help me on this ASAP.

Regards,
Ritu

Google Ads API Forum Advisor

Feb 9, 2023, 12:28:07 PM2/9/23
to ritubha...@gmail.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ritu,

Thank you for getting back to us.

We really understand that you are waiting for updates for your application. Allow me to raise this concern to the rest of our team. Rest assured that we will get back to you for updates.

In addition, can you please provide your account ID?

Regards,
Google Logo
Carmela
Google Ads API Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2TniPS:ref

ritu bhatia

Feb 9, 2023, 1:31:11 PM2/9/23
to Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum

ritu bhatia

Feb 10, 2023, 7:01:02 AM2/10/23
to Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum
Hi Compliance team has reached out and asked for details which were provided.
Please can u let know how much time does it take for due diligence and access upgrade ?

Regards,
Ritu

veyisahsak2735

Feb 14, 2023, 10:54:35 AM2/14/23
to ritubha...@gmail.com, Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum
Veyis  AHŞAK  50632475462  63011049224 iban no 700006400000163011049224

Galaxy cihazımdan gönderildi

Feb 14, 2023, 2:01:43 PM2/14/23
to ritubha...@gmail.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi Rita,

Thanks for letting us know that the compliance team has reached out.

I recommend responding to them to ask for more details on the timeline. We don't have any visibility into the developer token approval process, so we would only be speculating if we offered an estimate.

Best,
Google Logo
Ben Karl