How to get bidding_strategy_simulation for the manager account?

Andrea Rojas Madero

May 18, 2022, 3:55:56 AM5/18/22
to Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum
Hi,

We are using the Google Ads API to get the bidding_strategy_simulation for all the accounts we have. If we query for a specific account, we get the data of the bid strategies we have active in this account, but we want to get also the bid strategies we have in the manager account, how should we do the query then?
We are using Python and if in the function
def main(client, customer_id)
we use the manager account we don't get results.
Thanks!

Andrea Rojas Madero

May 18, 2022, 8:36:56 AM5/18/22
to Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum
Solved, we just needed to use the manager account id. Regards!

Google Ads API Forum Advisor

May 19, 2022, 1:32:27 AM5/19/22
to adwor...@googlegroups.com

Hi Andrea,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

We're glad that you were able to find the information related to the behavior you observed. If you have additional questions regarding the topic being discussed in this thread, feel free to send those over to our team and we would be happy to assist you further.

Best regards,

Google Logo
Heidi
Google Ads API Team