Google Ads PI OR Content API to get Product diagnostics

pratik patel

Nov 26, 2021, 4:39:38 AM11/26/21
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hello,

I'm looking for an API report that shows for each campaign/ad group the shopping product status, similar to the diagnostic tab in the interface.

Product status:
- Ready to serve
- Not ready to serve
- Inactive
- Disapproved

That is shown in Googe Ads Dashboard. But not able to find it in API.
Is it we can get the same thing using Content(Merchant) API ?

Regards,
Pratik

Google Ads API Forum Advisor

Nov 28, 2021, 11:07:32 PM11/28/21
to anay....@gmail.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi Pratik,

The Google Ads API reports map to certain views in the Google Ads UI and not to the Product Diagnostics views of other interfaces such as the Merchant Center.

Regarding the "That is shown in Google Ads Dashboard. But not able to find it in API. " that you mentioned, could you share the screenshot of the Google Ads UI view that you are referring to so that our API support team can verify if the details included there are also available in the API's reports?

If the screenshot will contain your user / account information, you may then send the requested information via the Reply privately to author option. If this option is not available, you may send the details directly to our googleadsa...@google.com alias instead.

Best regards,

Reminder: Share your feedback about the Google Ads (AdWords) API! Take the 2021 Google Ads API and AdWords API Annual Survey

Google Logo
Peter Laurence Napa Oliquino
Google Ads API Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2RwIKO:ref

LP AI

Jul 14, 2023, 6:55:48 AM7/14/23
to Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum
Hi

Did you ever resolve this. We are trying to find the same information from the content API

Google Ads API Forum Advisor

Jul 14, 2023, 8:04:18 AM7/14/23
to le...@autographicinsight.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi LP,

Thank you for reaching out to the Google Ads API Forum. I hope that you are doing well today.

With regards to your concern regarding Product Diagnostics, I just want to inform you that this is not yet available in the API. However, our team already raised a feature request for this to become available in the API. Note that this is a subject for review and what we can do is to advise you to keep an eye on our blog post and release notes for the updates and releases.

Reference links:
This message is in relation to case "ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2RwIKO:ref"

Thanks,

Google Logo Google Ads API Team