Do I have a way to make a BigQuery & GA4 linking via API?

Tetsuya Wakita

Oct 19, 2021, 4:32:17 AM10/19/21
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
I'd like to know if you have a way to make a BigQuery & GA4 linking via API.
The screenshot I attached is a BigQuery & GA4 linking made from UI.

I contacted with Google Analytics support team, but he said you will support in this forum.

Thanks

bqlink.png

Google Ads API Forum Advisor

Oct 19, 2021, 11:03:12 PM10/19/21
to tet...@anymindgroup.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com

Hello Tetsuya,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

Please note that this forum channel can only provide assistance to issues/concerns related to the AdWords API / Google Ads API.

I'm afraid that linking BigQuery and GA4 is already out of our team's expertise. You can seek assistance on their Help center via this link instead.

Regards,

Google Logo
Mark Kevin Albios
Google Ads API Team