Exceeded Daily Limit, what to do?

Omar Elbaga

Mar 16, 2020, 8:21:25 PM3/16/20
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
We've received an API error that we've exceeded the daily call limit, but the refresh time has already passed and we're still receiving the error.

Who can we contact to check on the status/health of our API token to ensure everything is in good standing?

Google Ads API Forum Advisor Prod

Mar 17, 2020, 2:36:46 PM3/17/20
to adwor...@googlegroups.com

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out. Could you please share the complete request and response logs along with the client customer id for me to verify the issue further on our end? Please refer to this guide for the access level and daily operational limits based on the token type.

P.S. Please use Reply privately to author option while sharing the details.

Regards,
Nikisha Patel, Google Ads API Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5001UXVHzH:ref