Finding keywords for shopping ads

Hafiz Zohaib Jamshed

Aug 12, 2022, 3:21:20 PM8/12/22
to Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum
Hi, I have been working with shopping ads for one month and I'm totally new to this.
I just wanted to know that Is there any possibility that we can come to know "What keyword does a shopper type in the search bar"?  If a user comes through a pmax campaign on the product detail page?
99% of the traffic comes through Pmax campaigns nowadays but I can't see the keywords in Google Analytics but if a customer comes through a classic campaign then I can see the keywords.
Thanking you in advance

Google Ads API Forum Advisor

Aug 12, 2022, 3:54:41 PM8/12/22
to zohaib....@lampenwelt.de, adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi Hafiz,

Thank you for reaching out to the Google Ads API support team.

Can you please provide full screen screenshot if the UI of what you are looking for? Please reply via privately author option.

Thanks,
Google Logo
Nirmita
Google Ads API Team