Ads Customizer ( ad_group_customizer )

Eldo Mohan

May 18, 2022, 3:37:13 AM5/18/22
to Google Ads API and AdWords API Forum
Hello Team,

We use Ads Customiser  (Price type) on AdGroup level to show prices for all our Responsive search Ads.
We need to update these prices on a Daily basis, which means we need to keep executing this query to fetch the existing Customiser attributes to fetch the resource names of this resource ad_group_customizer using searchAPI. Thats not very scalable for us.

We'd like to avoid making API calls to fetch these prices as we have a lot of ad_group_customizer's  per account.

Would you be able to answer these questions for me,
  1. Is there an attribute, expiration date,  like end date time so that we can only execute insert operations by setting the expiry time to 24 hours.
  2. Does BQ connector has the feature to copy this  resource ad_group_customizer into BQ tables using Google Ads transfer job ?
Many thanks,
Eldo